Enhance your smile with ClearCorrect.™
Clear Braces In Shrewsbury, NJ
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
For information on ClearCorrect, please visit www.clearcorrect.com
- ClearCorrect uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Gelfand‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Gelfand has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Gelfand about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Don’t hesitate any longer; contact our Shrewsbury cosmetic dentist to schedule a consultation!